To point your domain to an IP address using A records, follow the instruction below:
1. log in to your Gurkha.Host account.
2. Under the Domains menu go to "My Domains"
3. Now click on the domain name you would like to update:
4. Now click on DNS Management after disabling the registrar lock of your domain (if there is any):
5. Now enter the appropriate values and save.
In the first field; Hostname enter "@" or appropriate value, in "Address" enter the IP address and you can leave priority blank.
Now save and your DNS is saved.
Please remember, it might take up to 72hrs for DNS changes to propagate over the internet. However, happens much faster in most of the cases within 2-4 hours.