For security purposes, you might want to reset your cPanel passwords time and again. We offer multiple ways to change your cPanel password.
Option 1: Reset your cPanel password from cPanel itself.
- STEP 1: Login to your cPanel.
- STEP 2: Search for "Password & Security", click it.
- STEP 3: In password change page, enter your old password, enter new password, and confirm your new password by entering again. Now click "Change your password now!", to confirm your changes.
Option 2: Reset your cPanel password from your Gurkha.Host portal.
- STEP 1: Login to your Customer Account at Gurkha.Host
- STEP 2: Goto "Services >>> My Services" in the menu.
- STEP 3: Now you will see the list of services you have purchased from Gurkha.Host, click on the hosting account whose cpanel password you would like to change.
- STEP 4: Now in the service details page, on left side under "Actions" menu click "Change Password" and complete the process.
NOTE: Please remember, Option 2 might not work for all hosting accounts in Gurkha.Host. If you are unable to change this way, use "Option 3".
Option 3: Request password change request by opening a new ticket.
- In the scenario you need to open a new ticket and request password change.