This feature allows you to search for, download, and install a PEAR package.
If you know the exact name of the PEAR package that you wish to install, enter its name in the Install a Module text box and click Install Now.
To search for and install a PEAR package, perform the following steps:
- Use one of the following methods to find the desired PEAR package:
- Enter a search term in the available text box and click Go.
Click Show Available Modules to list available PEAR packages.
- The interface displays the following information for all of the displayed PEAR packages:
- Module Name — The PEAR package's name.
- Version — The PEAR package's version number.
- Description — A description of the PEAR package.
- Actions — The actions that you may perform for that PEAR package.
- Click Install next to the PEAR package that you wish to download and install.
- To view a PEAR package’s documentation, click Show Docs for that PEAR package.
- If you did not find the desired PEAR package, enter a new keyword in the Search text box and click Go.