Here you will learn to create a new cPanel account through your WHM reseller panel.
To create a new cPanel hosting account you first need to add a package, if you have not created hosting packages yet, please click here to learn how to add a new package.
Create a New Account in cPanel:
1. log in to your WHM panel.
2. Go to Account Functions >> Create a New Account
3. Fill the form defining valid domain name, username, and password along with the contact email of the webmaster of that domain.
4. Choose a package you want to assign to this cPanel account.
5. Choose Site Setting
6. Choose DNS Setting
7. Choose the mail server setting.
8. Click "Create"